Friday, August 10, 2007

Procrastination

So college will be starting in 10 days. Wow does that seem soon. It's hard to believe that in basically a week I'll be moved out of my parents' house, into my own place, and a college freshman. That's a lot of change. There's still a lot that has to be done though and I don't even know where to start. I have to write a paper for school already and it hasn't even started. I have to finish packing what I am going to bring when I move. Get my whole job situation figured out and everything else to get ready for school. I haven't even been able to get supplies for school or any new clothes. Mainly because I'm so broke and no time. I'm working all the time so it's hard to find some free space to do what needs to be done. Mainly I want to get that paper done. I mean it doesn't even have to be that long, but I can't putting it off. I hope I don't do this in college because that will just get me into so much trouble. Okay, I'm going to go work on that paper. I'm seriously going to do. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home