Too many guys not enough me
All of a sudden it seems like I have too many guys in my life. When did this happen? Usually I'm just around girls but now everyone I hang out with is male. Which totally sucks because they're my friends but some of them are cute and it would be fun to be more. Besides The Wrestler at school there's also The Good Boy. I am calling him this because he just seem so innocent. He listens to his parents, does well in school, and is involved in "good" things. Hence the name. We sort of flirt during Economics and usually also talk in class. The times we've gone out to see movies or such he actually pays for himself, unlike The Wrestler. Plus I don't think he would use me or anything for just sex, unlike The Wrestler, because I think he's still a virgin and like I said innocent. Then at work there's two guys I could really like. One is Anime Guy, who is twenty-one and we talk all the time about anime, movies, and such. The only thing though is we never really hangout outside of work. Though we do a lot of the same things like see the same movies and anime conventions etc. The other is the new guy at work I'm dubbing The Rocker. He listens to heavy metal and has really long, dark hair. He also plays in four bands. Man do I LOVE musicians. Seriously, they're like my kryptonite. Say you play an instrument or are in a band and I'm instantly in love. Anyways, at work he always make me laugh and smile. We're usually making funny faces or staring at each other to see who laughes first. He usually makes fun of my taste of music but thats just he doesn't know good music. He makes me want to dress up for work. To show my cute side that you never really see in my ugly uniform. God I'm such a slut. lol. I like them all each for different reasons though. I don't know what I should do. I should pick a guy and go for it but I wouldn't know which one to go with. God help me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home