Update
Here's a little update. It turns out The Rocker has a girlfriend already. A girlfriend! Man that just sucks, but there's nothing I can do. Lately work has been lowering my hours so I never get to see him or Anime Guy either. I really want some attention though. I'm kind of lonely. I've held off on seeing The Wrestler because I know that will end in sex but I want him to call me first if he wants to hang out. I haven't seen him much either though because I haven't been to my english class. I'm debating so much if I should call him. God this is frustrating! AH! What to do? What to do? I want to just find a guy that really likes me that I can explore new areas with be there for me. Debating.....Debating........screw it! I'm going to take a shower and I'll write if I decide to call him or not.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home