Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Growing up

So school is out and summer is here. College seems like it's far away but in truth its only like 9 weeks away. Not far. I didn't get housing on-campus but I found a place really close to the college. The only thing is though I'm going to actually be moving out. It's an apartment and a 12 month lease. So I won't be coming back and I'll be living on my own. Which is good I want to spread my wings a little. My parents are still going to help me out with money because I am goin to school but I want to try and pay it my own way. It's also weird because my parents are looking to move and in the new house I won't really have a room anymore because I am leaving. It takes some getting used to. I'm trying to get more hours at work but I don't think it'll work so I put in an application at a book store. I like the place and I read alot. Hopefully I'll also get it so I can save money for the rent. Everything else seems to be going fine so far. I am planning to make the most of my summer while I can because when school starts who knows when I'll have free time. I just wish people knew how to answer their phone. It's probably because of the drama camp is still going on. I was gonna do it but I didn't have the money and I wanted to work more this summer. My goal is to at least make $1000 by summers end so I have some money saved to by books and such. I'll have to keep lookin' and workin'. I'll tell more later.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home