Friday, May 18, 2007

Update

Not too much is going on here. The Wrestler and I have stopped for a little bit mainly because graduation is soon and there's much to do. I don't know if we'll still see each other afterwards. I mean I'm gong to college and he's staying here for his career in wrestling. He just signed a 6 month contract to wrestle here so he won't be going anywhere and I'm leaving in the fall. The Good Boy is out. He's leaving for the Air Force soon and I'll probably never see him again. Then The Rocker and Anime Guy will probably never happen when I quit my job and leave in August fo school. Who knew graduating could be the end for some things? Maybe college will be a whole new beginning. A whole new set of guys to meet and have fun with. lol. Well I'll keep you informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home