Internet Man
So I decided to try this online dating site. It seemed pretty cool. The only problem was that most of the hits I got were from really older men like 45 and up. I did meet this one guy though. We talk and flirt online all the time. Tonight I decided to meet him. I've never done that before so I wasn't quite sure, but I went to his house. Of course it was aound midnight almost that I went there. It was amazing. Way better than the Wrestler and we havent even had sex yet. We just fooled around on his bed after watching a movie. He was aggressive and affectionate, everything I want. The only thing though is he wanted to kiss me and I stopped him. I dunno why but kissing seems kind if personal. I never kiss with the Wrestler so it seemed weird to do that now, But I definately wanted too. Next time, if there is one, I want to kiss him and let him go further. He's also 24 and older. Yumm! Okay i have to work in a few hours so it would be good to get some sleep. Night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home